Friday, November 7, 2014

The Story of Legless: Let Me Introduce You To Priscilla, My Fake Leg



Louise Bruton poses for Ruthless Imagery Photography wearing a designer prosthetic leg by Sophie de Oliveira Barata’s Alternative Limb Project. Louise also wears creations by young Irish designer, Sophie Wallace with make up by Lorcan Devaney of Lorcansface. ** Styling by Sophie Wallace // https://sophie-wallace.squarespace.com/ ** Make Up by Lorcan Devaney // http://lorcansface.tumblr.com/ ** with special thanks to MART Rathmines //



The story of my prosthetic leg was recently published in the Irish Times. The wonderful Sophie de Oliveira Barata from the Alternative Limb Project designed my leg.

You can read the piece here. 

So far, Priscilla has been to Electric Picnic, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin and New York. She loves a good time so she does. 

4 comments:

  1. I truly value the sort of points you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing data that is really useful. Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2019 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to via UPS delivery company service, when i received this cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called herpes, all thanks to Dr.Lucky you can rich this great herbal doctor via his email: (drluckysolutionhome0@gmail.com) call or whatsapp +2348035583954} stroke2} kidney problem3] Cancer4} Fibroid5} Bad breathe6} Body odour7} Quick ejaculation

    ReplyDelete
  3. New cure for hepatitis B, herpes simplex virus (HSV), human papillomavirus (HPV). herpes zoster, shingles..Email_____________________Robinsonbuckler11@gmail com,

    ReplyDelete