Thursday, November 13, 2014

The 108




The 108
108 Rathgar Road, Dublin 6
galwaybaybrewery.com/the108/


The 108 recently changed owners and it is now in the very capable hands of Galway Bay Brewery who also look after The Black Sheep and Against The Grain. They're serving up the regular blend of craft beers and hearty pub grub but with so many pubs and restaurants in one corner and Blackbird in Rathmines, it has a bit of competition. Luckily, they have the lovely Rathgar locals to lure into their lair and with their lunchtime menu, they should have a steady crowd in through the doors.



What has it got?

Seating:  They have a mix of high stools, low stools, high tables and low tables. The low tables are perfect for a wheelchair but you may have to bagsy a spot early. None of the stools have arms but there is an armed bench, ready for attack.

Doors: Their front doors are double doors. They're a little bit heavy but they fit a wheelchair.

Ground:  Wooden floors.

Stairs: 'tis all flat, like the gorgeous plains of Kildare.

Bathrooms: They have a wheelchair bathroom! Rejoice! It's pretty big and has all of the correct bars and handles.

Spaciousness: It is a little bit tight to move through all of the tables so it will be a heave when the crowds are in.

Helpfulness of Staff: The staff seem sound

Parking: There is plenty on onstreet parking in the area and Colman's across the road has a car park. There is a wheelchair parking spot beside Christ Church Rathgar.


Rating: 10/10

Why did it lose points? It didn't! In terms of access, you should have an easy night in The 108. 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks most popular dating apps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was infected with genital herpes in 2019 and I have been on the quest for a cure right from the day I discovered I had the virus. In October last year, I stumbled upon a post on the internet where I copied the email of a man named Kham care giver who provides herbal solutions to diseases. I contacted him and got to an agreement with him and he sent me herbal remedy through the united parcel service alongside instructions on how to use it. To my greatest surprise, I got cured after two weeks of using the remedy as assured by the Kham care giver. I decided to share this because I know that there are lots of people out there that need help. contact the doctor via dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com  .........https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New cure for hepatitis B, herpes simplex virus (HSV), human papillomavirus (HPV). herpes zoster, shingles..Email_____________________Robinsonbuckler11@gmail com,..

    ReplyDelete