Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Legless in Cork: Liberty Grill




Liberty Grill
32 Washington Street, Cork
libertygrill.ie


I have been lucky enough to visit Liberty Grill twice. Once for a hangover brunch (pancakes with bacon and maple syrup - hommana hommana!) and once for dinner with an old buddy (Friend: Martin, Dinner: a hearty chicken burger). According to my Corkonian friends, it is one of the top spots to visit for food, especially for a weekend brunch. Now that I've sampled two of their menus, I can confirm that it tops the list of places I must visit in Cork, along with Crane Lane.


What has it got?

Seating: All of the tables have moveable chairs and the tables are a good height. 

Doors: The front doors are double doors so you might need a hand hooshing them open. 

Ground: Tiled floor .

Stairs: Not a step or stair in sight. 

Bathrooms: They have a large enough wheelchair bathroom but it might be a little tight for bigger wheelchairs. 

Spaciousness: The tables are a bit close to each other so you will have to ask people to pull in their chairs when you're moving through. 

Helpfulness of Staff: The staff here are very sound and helpful. You could do a lot worse for yourself.

Parking: There is plenty of onstreet parking in the area but there is a wheelchair spot on Hanover Street


Rating: 9.5/10


Why did it lose points? Liberty Grill is a fantastic spot and I'll always visit here when I go to Cork but the layout of the place may be a little tricky for larger, electric wheelchairs. It's worth testing out just for their Lemon Lime Bitters. 

2 comments:

  1. My name is Laura I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ola who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ola. And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ola telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ola for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or his website on You can also call his telephone number whatsapp +2347051758952.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO. Dr. ola also explain to me he can cure all kind of infection disease with herbal medicine {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} ALS {7} HEPATITIS {8}LOVE SPELL {9} wining of lottery number (10) get your ex back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete