Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Getting Into JDIFF



Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
Across the city
jdiff.com


The Jameson Dublin International Film Festival (rolls off the tongue, donnit?) is a great opportunity to gorge on films from all over the world, as well as a number of Irish-made productions. Nigel and Paraic over at Spooool.ie have handpicked 13 movies that you should check out if scrolling through the online programme is tiresome.

The venues for this movie bonanza are all properly accessible except for the Savoy. So have a read before you book your tickets.


Cineworld
10/10
Review
Space for wheelchairs: Yes
Stairs: Wherever there are stairs, there is either a slope, a lift or a small wheelchair lift to take you there.
Wheelchair Bathroom: Yes. There are a number of wheelchair bathrooms.


Light House
9.5/10
Review
Space for wheelchairs: Yes.
Stairs: There is a lift that brings you to every floor. 
Wheelchair Bathroom: Yes, they are a little tight but they are very much there.


IFI
10/10
Space for wheelchairs: Yes
Stairs: There is a lift that brings you to the screens upstairs. Everything else is on flat ground.
Wheelchair Bathroom: Yes. The bathroom beside the gift shop is particularly futuristic. Treat yourself and use this one. You will need to get a key for it from the bar. The other bathroom is kept unlocked.


AND NOW....

The Savoy
1/10
To get into the Savoy, as a wheelchair user, you need to somehow get a member of staff's attention or ring in advance so that they can bring you through the side entrance. Their front door is just riddled with steps. Only one of their screens (Screen 1) is wheelchair accessible, the rest are up flights of stairs and there is no lift. Luckily, they use Screen 1 for the JDIFF screenings. They are showing No Limbs, No Limits here on February 15th which is so unbelievably ironic but do try and see it as it sounds like an incredible documentary.



4 comments:

  1. My name is Laura I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ola who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ola. And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ola telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ola for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or his website on You can also call his telephone number whatsapp +2347051758952.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO. Dr. ola also explain to me he can cure all kind of infection disease with herbal medicine {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} ALS {7} HEPATITIS {8}LOVE SPELL {9} wining of lottery number (10) get your ex back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Priestess Priestess karachi,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Priestess karachi cured them.I mail her and she send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you Priestess karachi, Here forward your details to Priestess karachi via princetesskarachi@gmail.com to cure yours

      Delete
  2. My name is Laura I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ola who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ola. And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ola telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ola for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com You can also call his telephone number whatsapp +2347051758952.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO.
    Dr. ola also explain to me he can cure all kind of infection disease with herbal medicine
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} wining of lottery number
    (10) get your ex back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete