Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gallaher & Co. Bistro





Gallaher & Co. Bistro
16a D'Olier Street, Dublin 2
gallahersbistro.com


In the city centre, it's very difficult to find a restaurant that has all the bells and whistles in terms of accessibility. So it was a very happy surprise when I learned that Gallaher & Co. was not only a good place to drop in for a quick pre-theatre early bird meal but it was also properly wheelchair friendly. Huzzah.


What has it got?

Seating: All of the chairs are moveable. There are tall stools with even taller tables in the centre but there are lower tables and chairs suitable for a wheelchair. 

Doors: You might need a hand with the front door here as there is a slight raise at the doorstep but they fit a wheelchair grand. 

Ground: The ground was tiled and wooden (I think... Let me double check)

Stairs: There was a slope up to the wheelchair bathroom and a flight of stairs down to the ladies and gents. 

Bathrooms: Their wheelchair bathroom is large and has all of the railings in place. 

Spaciousness: There are a couple of tables en route to the wheelchair bathroom so I had to ask people to move their chairs in. Other than that, plenty of room. 

Helpfulness of Staff: The staff made sure I was at a table that suited me and they helped with the door. Top marks for them. 

Parking: There is a wheelchair parking spot on Foster Place beside the Wax Museum and there is on street parking on D'Olier Street too (map here). 


Rating: 10/10


Why did it lose points? None were lost. It has everything you would need for a quick meal. 

2 comments:

  1. Superb post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!Sex Toys & Sex Toy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete