Monday, August 12, 2013

Movies at Dundrum



Movies at Dundrum
Dundrum Town Centre, Dundrum, Dublin 14
movies-at.ie


Here lyeth the cinema that services the leafy suburbs of South Dublin.


What has it got?

Seating: Every screen has room for a number of wheelchair users with seats in the front row. 

Doors: The doors aren't too heavy but you might need a hand getting into the screens. 

Ground: The ground here is carpeted and there are tiles in the foyer.

Stairs: There is a ramp at the front entrance (a couple of steps if you're that way inclined) and there's a lift located beside the food counters which will bring you down to the screens. 

Bathrooms: I had no problems with the size of the wheelchair bathrooms here and they are located near the screens. 

Spaciousness: Plenty of room here. So much room, it's almost as if you can hear the faint roar of a tiger of Celtic origin. 

Helpfulness of Staff: I didn't need that much assistance here but there are plenty of staff about the place and seem as if they're ready to help out whenever. 

Parking: There is plenty of wheelchair parking in the shopping centre's car park but there are  4/5 wheelchair parking spots located off the Sandyford Road (map here). 


Rating: 10/10


Why did it lose points? I had very few problems here but because this cinema was built in 2005, it has all the proper bells and whistles in terms of access. 

I will get around to reviewing Dundrum Town Centre shortly...

1 comment:

  1. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete