Thursday, August 15, 2013

Forever 21



Forever 21
Ground Floor and First Floor, Jervis Shopping Centre, Dublin 1
forever21.com

Forever 21 is responsible for draining my finances every few months with its mahoosive selection of lovely clothes at a reasonable price. I have often gotten lost there as it is a bit like a maze between the rails.


What has it got?

Seating: The only seating here is at the shoe rails and there was also a chair in my dressing room, which would be handy for someone on crutches or less nimble on their toes. Also worth noting, at the cash registers, they had a lower till with a wheelchair sign on it which is very good indeed. 

Doors: I didn't have to open any doors here.

Ground: White marble tiles adorn this haven which are a bit of a hazard when it rains. Which it did today. A lot. 

Stairs: There is a lift to bring you to all floors here and there is a sloped entrance. 

Bathrooms: --

Spaciousness: Plenty of room to get around here and I didn't have any problems browsing the rails. 

Helpfulness of Staff: I didn't require much help here but any interactions I had with the staff were positive. 

Parking: There is wheelchair parking available in the Jervis car park and there is more onstreet wheelchair parking available beside it on Jervis Street and Wolfe Tone Street (map here). 


Rating: 10/10


Why did it lose points? It lost nothing. It has it all. And foolishly, I lose it all when I go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment