Monday, July 29, 2013

Light House Cinema


Light House Cinema
Market Square, Smithfield, Dublin 7
www.lighthousecinema.ie

Dublin's Light House Cinema is a grand aul spot for a limited release film or, like me, you live in the past and like an old favourite (Cruel Intentions was my indulgence tonight).


What has it got? 

Seating: They have spaces available for wheelchair users in every screen.

Doors: Doors are light and easy to open.

Stairs: There are stairs but they have a lift which goes to every floor.

Ground: Wooden flooring and carpets.

Bathrooms: There is a wheelchair cubicle available on the ground floor, at level -2 and level -3. It is a little tight for space so I find it's best to reverse into it.

Spaciousness: If there's one thing Light House has, it's loads of space. Roomy and then some.

Helpfulness of Staff: I didn't need assistance because it was so easy to get around but I'm sure the staff are willing to give a hand when needed.


Parking: There is wheelchair parking beside the Maldron Hotel on Market Square and wheelchair parking in the car park beside the cinema.


Rating: 9.5/10
Why did it lose points? The wheelchair cubicles are just a teeny, tiny bit too tight but they are manageable. 

1 comment:

  1. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete